Return & Exchange
Refunds/ Returns/ Exchanges
Please email our Customer Service Team at email@example.com Our working hours are between 9.00am and 5:00pm Monday – Friday and we may take 1-2 business days to respond. Please include your order number and photos (if relevant) in your e-mail.
- There will be no refund or exchanges allowed for food products or undergarments unless the product is defective (e.g. the packaging was open when received).
- Products must be returned within 7 days from the date the item was delivered.
- Products must be returned in their original packaging and have all tags attached.
- There will be no refunds or exchanges offered for products that have be used, worn, or washed or where the packaging has been damaged. Items for return should be kept in a smoke-free environment as returns will be refused on items that are returned smelling of tobacco smoke.
- Sale items may not be returned or exchanged unless the product was defective.
- Manufacture warranties are covered by the Principal / Distributor directly.
- Credit Refunds will only be made to the original payment method.
MUMMYGURU is not responsible for any delivery or handling costs incurred when returning or exchanging the products, except where the products have been deemed faulty, in which case MUMMYGURU will cover any postage costs.
If you believe you have received the wrong item, at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, and a photograph of the item. We may ask you to proceed with sending your item back to us, for which your postage will be reimbursed. The maximum refund for postage costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 7-21 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within a shorter period at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
Please note that items must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered, and with its tags intact. If the correct item is no longer in-stock, store credit or refund will be issued instead.
GST or Any additional Taxes
MUMMYGURU is not responsible for any GST or import taxes that may be incurred for returns orders from overseas.